Many years ago, through
literature, I began my endless
exploration of human existence. I
lived a thousand lives, every one
different from the next. I witnessed
many centuries and assumed many
nationalities. And most of all,
through the eyes of fictional
characters, I watched myself and
others in the mirror of the printed
page. I gained perspective. I gained
experience. I gained knowledge.
And then I started to write.
F i c t i o n
published in Empty Sink Publishing, a literary magazine
published in Apalachee Review, a literary magazine
published in Bryant Literary Review, a literary magazine,reprinted in
The Post Eagle, a weekly newspaper
published in Red Rock Review, a literary magazine
published in Red Rock Literary Review, a literary magazine
published by Soundings, a literary magazine
- "About Prometheus and The Others"
N o n - F i c t i o n
- "Polish in America," a column, The Post Eagle (2012-2013)
- "Polish Literature: (Gained, not Lost) in Translation," a column,
The Post Eagle, (2006-2011)
- "Call Katyn by its True Name," The Epoch Times
- "In NYC's Special Education, Knowing a Subject Optional, The
- "ESL Deficit Gets Bigger," The Epoch Times
- "Executive Privilege," New York Sun
- Various cultural reviews, The Post Eagle
MA in English Literature, City College, New York (anticipated
graduation: Fall 2015)
MA in Education, City College, New York;
BA in Liberal Arts, SUNY Purchase, NY.
TESOL certificate, Rennert Billingual, New York.
Bilingual in English and Polish
Basic Russian and Latin